|Peda.net > Frontpage of all magazines > Pieksämäki > Maaselän koulu >||Teachers room >>|
|Log in >>|
|Frontpage > A guided tour in our school / hometown >||Table of contents|
A guided tour in our school / hometown
The guided tour created by the Hungarien team, students from class 7.C and 8.B.
Please wait a few minutes :-)
This story is done by class 2C and their tutors from class 6B and also class 5A.
This is our tour. We hope you all enjoy it. Several pupils from different levels did it with our help.
Year 6 at St Cleopas CE Primary School take you on a guided tour of Liverpool
A tour of Naas by 5th & 6th class pupils.
Budapest is our capital city, where we live.
Here comes the guided tour made by
Maximilian-Grundschule Maxhütte-Haidhof, Germany
It shows you pictures taken both by pupils, parents and teachers.
- The school is situated in rural area about 25 km from the main town Regensburg which is the
northernmost point on the river Danube.
- Maxhütte-Haidhof is am small town with a population of about 10.000 inhabitants.
- It is about 100 years old and owes its growth to the former coal mining and iron industry.
- Maximilian-Grundschule has got 406 pupils aged 6-10 years in 16 classes.
- The vast majority is Roman-Catholics.
- Many of the children need bus transport due to the widely spread parts of maxhütte-Haidhof.
- We have got 20 permanent teachers (16 class teachers), four special subject teachers, two teacher's
assistants, two teachers trainees, three Religious Education teachers, a headteacher, a secretary and
- Our school is well equipped and has got good ICT facilities.
(In order to start the picture show please click on the headline!)
This is our school tour.We had some problems when introducing the sound, but at last you have it here. See you soon.
|Suomi Svenska Sámegiella Anarâškielâ Nuortalašgiella English Deutsch Nederlands Español Русском||WebMagazine 2010.10.28|