1. Why did you choose to study biology?
-First I wanted to study biology and I had to choose geography as well.
2. What do you think about our project Water is life?
-It was a growing experience and very nice. After this project we know how to change things so that there won't be problems in new projects in the future.
3. Do you drink water from the tap or do you use bottled water?
-I use water from the tap.
4. Which way of using water is the most important to you?
-Swimming and drinking. In winter I also go swimming in the lake. It's good for you.
5. What do you think are the most important things that the students involved in the project will get from it?
-Learning more English and getting to use it. Getting to know a new culture. Everyone made some new friends.
Editor(s): Nelli Lasonen, Anna Lehtimäki
Modified: 20.5.2003 14:58