Getting to know each other:
What’s your family like?
- It’s quiet or noisy depending on our moods. Sometimes we tell a lot of jokes and stories.
Tell me something about your family, please.
- I’ve got father and mother, and brother who is 24 years old. He is still in college, but also works. Grandma lives also in the same building with us, and she’s cool. We like each others a lot.
Have you got any pets?
Do you live in a flat or a detached house?
- We live in a house that got three floors.
Have you got a room of your own?
- Yes I have my own room.
What else could you tell me about your home?
- It’s cool, but it’s 4 kilometres away from town and it’s hard to get there.
Have you got any hobbies?
- Computer stuff, sports, listening to music, watching movies and going out with my friends.
Why do you go in for downhill skiing?
- Because I’m brave.
Editor(s): Elina Mäkinen
Modified: 20.5.2003 15:04