THE FOLLOWING THINGS ARE NOT SO TRUE ABOUT FINLAND
• Turkey is not so typical in Finland. Some people eat turkey at Christmas.
• Whales: they are extremely rare in Finland.
• Wolves: there are about 200 wolves in Finland and they are protected.
• Mösky: where is this? No one in our group has heard about it.
• Imp: you propably mean elves, which are the kind ones helping Santa Claus.
• Walrus: doesn’t exist in Finland
• Arctic Frozen Ocean: Finland is not situated by this ocean. A part of Norway is between Finland and the ocean.
• Mountains: actually we don’t have mountains, we call them fells. This highest point in Finland is only about 1300 m.
• frozen lakes: only in winter time
A FEW THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT FINLAND
• The midnight sun in the summer / darkness in the winter
• Lakes; there are about 50 000 lakes in Finland
• Winter sports: ice hockey, skiing, alpine skiing
• Kimi Räikkönen, Mika Häkkinen, Teemu Selänne
• Kalevala ( the national epic)
• Potaoes, rye bread: typical things in Finland
• The Dudesons