This course is all about culture!
Express yourself, read and write about literature (from Shakespearean to modern), act and draw!
You are to create a portfolio, which includes your written works of art plus your learning diary.
The deadline of the portfolio is the day before the exam week.
Create the required assignments and add them into your own portfolio. You will be given some evaluation and, naturally, your grade.
There will also be an exam about the grammar points during the exam week. The grammar points are not many:
- nationality words p. 138 - 141
- revising the tenses p. 143 - 146
- punctuation, : ! p. 147 - 151
- Capital Initials p. 152 - 153
- shortened sentences p. 154 - 159
evaluation: portfolio + wordtests 50 %
course exam+ listening comprehension 50%