Our school is located in North Clare, a county in the West of Ireland. It is situated on the banks of the River Inagh, which flows out to the Atlantic Ocean.
The first primary school in Inagh was built in 1803. This school was replaced in 1930 and operated as a 3 teacher school until 1974. In that year it had 5 teachers. In 1985 a new school was built on the present site. In 2009 a new extension was added to our school. We now have bright, new and modern classrooms. We are very happy to be in our new school.
Our school has 115 pupils, 10 teachers, 8 special needs assistants and a school secretary.
We enjoy Speech and Drama and traditional music classes each week. We love hurling, camogie and swimming each year. Each summer term we enjoy some gardening.